Shipping / Despatch Times:
- Orders received by 2pm Mon-Friday (8am on Saturdays) are despatched the same day.
- If you order after these times and require your order urgently or wish to check stock etc, please use the 'live help' button at the top right hand corner of each page, email us, add a note to your order, or telephone us and we'll do our very best to help.
- For UK customers we offer Royal Mail 1st and 2nd Class Recorded Delivery options plus Special Delivery by 1pm next working day (Mon-Frid).
- We also despatch on Saturday mornings - get your order in by 8am Sat morning and it will be despatched that morning. Please be aware that post collections are mid-morning on Saturdays.
Continued below Shipping Chart ...
United Kingdom Shipping Charges - via Royal Mail. A signature is required on delivery
|Quantity (Any Combination of Products)||
|1 - 2||£1.95||£2.15||£6.30|
|3 - 4||£2.35||£2.55||£7.00|
|5 - 8||£2.65||£2.85||£7.00|
|9 - 14||£3.45||£3.95||£8.35|
|21 - 25||n/a||£6.85||£10.05|
|26 - 30||n/a||£7.75||£11.20|
|31 - 35||n/a||£8.65||£11.20|
|36 - 40||n/a||£9.55||£11.20|
|41 - 80||n/a||£11.55||£26.00|
International - Orders sent International Signed For Via Airmail
|Quantity (Any Combination of Products)||
Rest of the World
|1 - 2||£8.45||£8.90|
|3 - 5||£8.90||£10.65|
|6 - 10||£10.35||£12.95|
|11 - 15||£11.80||£15.80|
|16 - 20||£13.60||£18.65|
|21 - 25||£14.70||£21.50|
|26 - 30||£16.15||£24.35|
|31 - 35||£17.60||£27.20|
|36 - 40||£18.95||£29.95|
* Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm Next Working Day (Mon-Frid only) - UK orders must be placed by 2pm Mon-Fri, or 8am on Saturdays - excludes delivery on a Saturday or Bank Holidays
For the purpose of calculating Shipping Charges, Multipacks are treated as being the number of products they contain
Shipping is calculated by the shopping cart based on weight and destination. The above chart is for guidance only. The larger the quantity ordered, the cheaper the pro-rata shipping is.
Prices, weights and destinations subject to change without prior notification.
Shipping / Delivery Methods:
UK Customers have a choice of:
- Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded Delivery
- Royal Mail 2nd Class Recorded Delivery
- Royal Mail Special Delivery guaranteed by 1pm next working day (Monday to Friday).
- European and International Orders are sent by Royal Mail International Signed For via Airmail (referred to as ISF). When your order leaves the UK it will be handled and delivered by your country's postal service and any taxes or duty they may impose on your order will be your responsibility and payable by you.
Ordering / Despatch Procedure:
All orders are sent via trackable methods and must be signed for on delivery. When ordering you have the option:
- to have your order delivered to a different address from the invoice address - your work address for example.
- to add delivery instructions (and other notes), for example, to deliver to a neighbour's address if you are out. Any delivery instructions (up to a 90 character limit) will be added to the address label. Please note, all orders must be signed for and cannot be left in sheds, porches etc. It is a condition of our merchant acquiring agreement that all orders must be signed for on delivery
- When you have placed an order, you will receive an automated order acknowledgement. This is to simply to confirm that we have received your order.
- When your order has been processed and packed you will receive a second email confirming your order is ready for shipping and when we intend to despatch it. This email will also contain your parcel tracking number and a parcel tracking link.
- A third email will confirm your order has been shipped and will again list your parcel tracking number and parcel tracking link and the date of shipping
Item/s out of Stock
- If we do not have all the items in stock to fulfil your order, we will telephone and email you as soon as possible with full information about the product/s out of stock, when it/they are expected back in stock and give you the option to make substitutes, back order the item/s not in stock, cancel the out of stock item/s or cancel the entire order.
Orders Returned as Undeliverable:
- If your order is returned to us as being undeliverable for whatever reason, we will refund you for the goods only less a 20% restocking fee.
The most common cause of undeliverable orders is that no-one is present to sign for the order.
- Royal Mail will leave a card saying they have attempted to deliver the order and with instructions for collecting from your local sorting office or to arrange re-delivery. If you do not contact Royal Mail within the time frame as specified by Royal Mail to arrange redelivery or collect the order from your local sorting office then it will eventually be returned to us and you will incur a 20% restocking fee that will be deducted from your refund.
When ordering you have the option:
- to have your order delivered to a different address from the invoice address, your work address for example, which can help alleviate this problem.
- to add delivery instructions (and other notes). To deliver to a neighbour's address for example. Delivery instructions (up to a 90 characters limit) will be added to the address label. Please note, all orders must be signed for and cannot be left in sheds, porches etc. - it is a condition of our merchant acquiring agreement that all orders must have a signature on delivery.